Wednesday 1 March 2017

'My life has no sense' - DJ Fabo said before suicide


DJ Fabo explained that his life no longer had any sense for him before committing assisted suicide on Monday. "(I am) unable to support the physical and mental pain. I prefer to be alone now that I cannot live like before," Fabo, 40, said in an autobiographical document he delivered to the Luca Coscioni right-to-die association. 


"I live at my mother's home in Milan with a person who helps me and my girlfriend who spends as much time as possible with me.  "They take me out often, but I don't want to.
  

"My days are soaked with suffering and desperation, as I longer find a sense to my life now.  "I am firmly determined to end this agony of mine, as I consider this more dignified and coherent to the person that I am". Premier Paolo Gentiloni on Tuesday called for a parliamentary debate on end-of-life issues amid rising controversy over Fabo's death.

ANSA
   


No comments:

Post a Comment